Lloyds Auctioneers has the appropriate experience when you require the valuation of plant and equipment.
Whatever your purpose, whether you are Government, Corporate, a Financier or an individual, we can provide you with more than adequate reports to reflect an accurate status of your assets.
At Lloyds, we have a complete solution to your requirements. If you require an inventory, an inspection or advice on how to maximise the return on your assets – we can assist you.
Our team of Valuers & Appraisers have a combined industry knowledge of over 140 years. Each member of the team comes from a different background with a rich history in various asset types.
The services we offer you include:
- Insurance Valuations – to ensure that you are insured for the right amount;
- Financial Reporting Valuations – giving confidence that stakeholders will receive an accurate report of your asset position;
- Mortgage Security Valuations – your bank or financier will have security with an understanding of risk profile;
- Merger & Acquisition Valuations – you will have a clear picture of the market acquisition value;
- Disposal Valuations – whether it’s a Liquidation, an auction or a forced sale, we can assist you to determine the anticipated result;
- Asset Registers – we can build or update an Asset Register for you;
- Tax Consolidation Valuations – you need to maximize your Tax reporting position;
- Purchase Price Allocation – ensure that your Capital Expenditure is appropriately captured
- Plant Assessments – For Occupational Health & Safety
The industry sectors where we offer these services include:
|> Aviation||> Processing|
|> Agriculture||> Marine|
|> Construction||> Retail|
|> Earthmoving||> Logistics|
|> Transport||> Government|
|> Infrastructure||> Tourism|
|> Forestry||> Wholesale|
|> Cranes||> Textiles|
|> Hospitality||> Technology|
|> Medical||> Mining|
Who Utilises Our Services?
Our clients include:
|> Accountants||> Financiers|
|> Banks||> Insurance Providers|
|> Business Brokers||> Insolvency Practitioners|
|> CEO's||> Joint Venture Partners|
|> CFO's||> Lawyers|
|> Company Owners||> Liquidators|
|> Courts (Expert Witness)||> Loss Adjusters|
|> Family Law Meditators||> Sole Traders|
Our Valuation & Appraisal Reports are accepted on bank & financier panels across Australia.
Where To From Here?
You can contact our Valuations Team on 1300 845 521 or email@example.com.