About Lloyds Auctioneers & Valuers
For over 17 years, Lloyds Auctioneers & Valuers have developed into one of Australia’s leading Auctioneering & Valuation companies. Lloyds Auctions currently employ over 200 full time staff, a dedicated team of experts in their field across more than a dozen locations throughout Australia. Lloyds is without doubt Australia’s Greatest Auction House.
Lloyds offer clients an unprecedented level of expert advice for the sale or valuation of all types of plant, equipment and machinery. Our services include;
- Auction Services: Including online, simulcast and traditional; both in-room & onsite Australia-wide.
- Tenders: Oﬀering multiple realisation options on specialised or location speciﬁc assets.
- Valuations: Banks, ﬁnanciers, insolvency practitioners, accountants & lawyers appreciate our team of Certiﬁed Valuers who have a broad equipment knowledge base with hundreds of years combined experience.
- Asset Management: Oﬀering turn-key solutions, asset registers & data entry on special projects.
We provide a comprehensive Auction and Valuation service and have partnerships with a large number of corporate entities, including many of Australia’s leading Banks and Financiers (Asset Rationalisation), Insurance and Loss Adjusters (Asset Rationalisation), Forensic Accountants (Corporate Recovery and Insolvency), Legal Professionals (Reports and Arbitration) and Private Clients. We are also endorsed Auctioneers and Valuers for State, Commonwealth and Local Government Departments.
We are authorised Auctioneers for the Queensland Government. This includes agencies such as:
- Qld Transport & Main Roads (appointed under SOA – TMR 19/14 – Provision of Disposal Services for Fleet Items)
- Qld Police Service
- Gold Coast Waterways Authority
- City of Gold Coast
- Qld Fire and Emergency Services; and
Appointed the sole Auctioneer for the entire sale of all assets from the 2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth Games
Lloyds are without doubt one of Australia’s premier Auctioneers and Valuers. Our Queensland, New South Wales and Victorian auction rooms alone are some of the largest in Australia with our fully secured facilities boasting more than 35,000 sqm. Our attendance of buyers is easily one of the highest in Australia and our online and simulcast auctions are some of the most popular on the internet. We actively operate throughout all Australian states with more than a dozen auction facilities nationwide.
Click HERE to contact us.