Current Fine Art Auctions
- Fine Jewellery (A730)
- UNRESERVED Fancy Diamond Extravaganza (A730)
- Unreserved Retro Audio Equipment (A731)
- Unreserved Natural History (A731)
- Unreserved Vintage Liquor (A731)
- Unreserved Retro Funk (A728)
- Unreserved Notes and Coins (A731)
- Pot Of Gold (A730)
- Diamonds & Gemstones (A730)
- Unreserved Model Car Mania (A731)
- Unreserved Spectacular Gemstone Jewellery (A730)
- Unreserved Diamonds & Gemstones Fiesta Part 1 (A731)
- Unreserved Pro Hart & Kym Hart Lithographs (A730)
- Unreserved Classic Motoring Ephemera (A731)
- Iconic Memorabilia (A731)
- Unreserved Rings & Things (A731)
- Unreserved Diamonds & Gemstones Fiesta Part 2 (A731)
- Unreserved Opals (A731)
Unreserved Notes and Coins (A731)
Sun 24 Jan, 2:00pm
Remind me →
- Rare Notes & Coins (A731)
- Unreserved Diamonds & Gemstones Fiesta Part 3 (A731)
- World of David Bromley Art (A731)
- Luxury Jewellery (A731)
- Prestige Opals (A730)
- Fancy Diamond Extravaganza (A731)
- Unreserved Luxury Jewellery (A731)
- Sport & Music Memorabilia (A731)
Pawnbroker Jewellery (A731)
Tue 26 Jan, 7:00pm
Remind me →
Unreserved Kiama Moving Estate (A731)
Tue 26 Jan, 7:00pm
Remind me →
Australia's Biggest Ever Gold Rush (A731)
Thu 28 Jan, 7:00pm
Remind me →
About our Artists
Gillie and Marc
Gillie and Marc often partner with Lloyds Auctions to bring you a unique opportunity to take home some of their iconic Australian artworks.
Gillie and Marc are two of the most recognisable public artists in Australia. Based between New York and Sydney, the pair create art together as if they were one person and are referred to by the media as “the world’s most loving artists”.
You may have seen their bronze sculptures in the streets of Melbourne, Adelaide, Sydney and Hobart, or further abroad in Auckland, Beijing, London or New York!
These sculptures feature their iconic character duo, Dogman and Rabbitwoman, and are part of their Travel Everywhere with Love project which was launched in 2017.
As a young child, Yosi Messiah, dreamt of being an animator and was always drawing cartoons. A favourite was Mickey Mouse. He migrated to Australia from Israel in in 1987 when he was 23 years old.
After painting abstract art for 16 years, Yosi changed the direction and started creating quirky and edgy figurative works. His work is a clash of quirky pop culture creatures, robots and the heroes and heroines of the 21st century.
Yosi has been inspired by pop culture and Playstation imagery. His work is characterized by his love of intricate line detail and a bold and exuberant colour palette taken from his previous experience as an abstract painter. Keep an eye out for our regular auctions from Yosi Messiah!
Ever dreamed of owning an original painting by the famous David Bromley?
Well here’s your chance.
We often have original paintings by David Bromley up for auction, each one a showcase of David Bromley’s two most popular subject matters; nudes and the children series.
A four-time Archibald Prize Finalist, David Bromley’s works are amongst some of Australia’s most important private and public collections including
Artbank, Art Gallery of South Australia, Art Gallery of Western Australia, Flinders University (South Australia), National Gallery of Victoria and Optus (Brisbane).
With nationwide shipping available there is no reason not to have the art of your dreams. Invest, redecorate or enjoy!
You will often find original original oil paintings, prints and lithographs by Australian artist, Pro Hart, who’s works are widely known for capturing the true spirit of the outback.
Hart is one of Australia’s most famous and highly collectable artists and his artworks are in strong demand by art lovers and collectors.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to be the proud new owner of an original Pro Hart painting!
Art at Lloyds Auctions
Whether you’re looking for entry level artwork or discovering blue chip investment art, Lloyds offer an exciting opportunity for both buyers and sellers. With over 30 years combined experience in Arts, we make iconic artists and authentic pieces accessible to anyone.
Why Buy At An Online Art Auction
Purveyors of fine art, exquisite antiques and rare collectibles look no further. Lloyds Auctions are a premier venue, exhibiting both on-site and online, with original art auctions in Australia. The variety of art on offer is sure to please, whether you’re looking to express your creativity around the home or brighten an office space with corporate artistic works.
Our auctions feature artwork, antiques & collectables from a variety of Australian, Aboriginal and International artists. Sourced from Private Collections, Gallery Clearances, Estates and more, Lloyds offer verified and affordable Australian art with efficient delivery.
The Lloyds team are passionate about making quality artwork accessible through a unique buying and selling experience. Whether in Sydney, Melbourne or the outback, when looking at affordable art for sale there are some notable benefits to buying at our online auctions including:
- Quality fine art work at substantially lower prices than a gallery
- A unique selection at every auction offers inspiration and decorating ideas
- Convenience of online purchasing from home
- A unique and exciting experience buying at auction
- Browse the auction catalogue with no pressure
- Monitor how bidding goes on the day and bid only if it suits
- A viable alternative to shopping malls and galleries
Learn About Art
Artists, composers and designers make use of different mediums, from paintings, drawings or pastels, to mixed media, watercolour, digital art or print making. These refer to the art materials or supplies used in creating artwork. Artistic shapes include Portrait, Landscape, Square, Panoramic or Slim.
Many ideals, styles and approaches are shared by artwork, forming common philosophies. These art ‘Movements’ are primarily used as a historical convenience for grouping artists of a certain period or style together so that they may be understood within a specific context. Modern Art Movements include Impressionism, Post Impressionism, Cubism, Fauvism, Expressionism, Dadaism, Surrealism and Pop Art. When buying art, their styles may often be broadly broken down into categories of Fine Art, Decorative Art, Vintage Art or Photography.
- Fine Art is described as especially visual pieces whose products are to be appreciated primarily or solely for their imaginative, aesthetic or intellectual content.
- Decorative Art is described as that concerned with the production of objects which are both useful and beautiful.
- Vintage Art – the broad definition is generally commercial artwork created from the 19th through the mid-20th century.
- Photography is the process of recording images on sensitised material by the action of light, X-rays, etc, and the chemical processing of this material to produce a print, slide or cine film.
The Lloyds Art Guarantee
Let’s paint the full picture… Not all art is created equal and it is often hard for enthusiasts to find good value blue chip investment art from emerging artists. We work with some of Australia’s leading art suppliers to provide quality, vetted and original artworks. With over 30 years combined experience in the Arts, our aim is to empower everyday Aussies to confidently buy quality fine art that is aesthetically pleasing at a great price.
Rest assured that you will be satisfied when you buy art online through Lloyds Auctions.
Our friendly and knowledgeable team are available to answer any of your art related questions and have direct access to vendors to provide correct information in a timely manner.