2021 Easter Egg Hunt Competition
Enter our Easter Egg Hunt below:
Join our 2021 Easter Egg Hunt Giveaway!
Find the 6 Golden Eggs within photos of the Motorbike, Marine & Recreation Assets Auction. Enter your details and which Lot # contains each of the eggs to be in the draw to WIN!
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2021 Easter Egg Hunt Giveaway
The following “Users Agreement” sets out the terms and conditions by which Lloyds Auctioneers & Valuers provide.
- Entry is open to Australian Residents only.
- The promotion commences at 12am on Friday 2nd April and concludes at midnight Monday 5th April 2021.
- Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
- Winners will be drawn using a random generator system and notified via email by Wednesday 7th April.
- Each entrant acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administrated by, or associated with Facebook.
- Lloyds Auctioneers and Valuers reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant whom Lloyds Auctioneers and Valuers believes has been tampered with in conditions of entry.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for late or misdirected entries or other communications.
- The winner will be awarded BCF Gift Cards valued to a total of $2,500.
- The winner must make claim their prize by Tuesday 4th May 2021.
1.3 Entry Requirements
- Be a Registered customer of Lloyds Auctions.
Register now at – https://www.lloydsonline.com.au/Login.aspx
- Find the 6 golden eggs within photos in the Motorbike, Marine & Recreation Assets Auction.
- Follow the competition posts to https://www.lloydsauctions.com.au/easter
and enter your name, email address and identify which lot numbers had eggs embedded within them.
- A winner will be chosen at random via a random generator for those who successfully complete the competition.