Lloyds Asset & Valuation Services
For over 15 years, The Lloyds Group have developed into one of Australia’s leading Auctioneering and Valuation companies.
Lloyds Asset & Valuation Services as part of the Lloyds group of companies offer comprehensive Valuation services, we have partnerships with a large number of Corporate entities, including:
- Many of Australia’s Leading Banks and Financiers, (Mortgage Security and Business Acquisition, Insurance and Loss Adjusters (Asset Rationalisation),
- Forensic Accountants (Corporate Recovery, Financial Reporting and Insolvency),
- Legal Professionals (Reports, Family Law and Arbitration)
- Private Clients (SMSF Self-Managed Super Funds and Private acquisitions).
We are also Federal, State and Locally endorsed Auctioneers and Valuers for Government Departments as well as many shire councils.
Our team has vast experience in a broad range of areas, including but not limited to:
|> Agriculture||> Hospitality Commercial Catering||> Mining|
|> Aviation||> Infrastructure & Planning||> Processing|
|> Cranes||> Logistics||> Retail & Wholesale|
|> Construction||> Manufacturing||> Textiles|
|> Earthmoving & Civil||> Marine||> Tourism|
|> Forestry||> Medical||> Transport|
ASA Accredited Valuers
Our team of Valuers and Appraisers have extensive industry knowledge giving Lloyds a rich talent base. Each member of the team comes from a different background with a wealth of knowledge in various asset types. We currently have 12 valuers within our rapidly expanding business who continually undergo training and courses to stay at the top of their field.
All of our valuers are members (or in the process of joining) of the American Society of Appraisers (ASA). The American Society of Appraisers is a multi-discipline, non-profit, international organisation of professional appraisers, offering the following benefits:
- Establishing and maintaining the highest levels of ethical and professional standards
- Professional designations awarded to qualified members only
- Reports are compliant to Universal Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) Code of Ethics
- Objective and unbiased opinions
- Thorough research and methodology
- In-depth, detailed commentary and asset listings
- Valuation education and continued learning and development
Our range of services
Our valuation services span from the simplest business transactions to extremely complex financial instruments, some of which include:
- Financial Security – Your bank or financier will have security with an understanding of risk profile
- Financial Reporting – Providing confidence that stakeholders will receive an accurate report of your asset position
- Asset Registers – We can build or update an Asset Register for you
- Mergers and Acquisitions – You will have a clear picture of the market acquisition value
- Tax Consolidations – You need to maximize your Tax reporting position
- Insurance – To ensure that you are insured for the right amount
- Purchase Price Allocation – Ensure that your Capital Expenditure is appropriately captured
- Plant Assessments – For Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S)
- ROT – Retention of Title issues and a good understanding of how it works
- PPSR – Personal Property Security Register and an understanding of the importance of checking registrations are correct
- Disposals – Whether it’s a liquidation, an auction or a forced sale, we can assist you to determine the anticipated result
Why Lloyds Asset and Valuation Services
Our advice is always independent and objective. Your interests are paramount.
We offer a hands-on approach with turn key solutions managing the valuation from start to finish, organising inspections, liaising with the customer for access to the relevant information to generate accurate & compliant reports.
With multiple offices around Australia, as well as national affiliations, Lloyds have a presence wherever the need for our services. Our Valuation and Appraisal Reports are accepted by bank and financier panels globally.
Lloyds Asset and Valuation Services
Where you will find us…
Level 18, Waterfront Place, 1 Eagle Street, Brisbane City, QLD, 4000
Call 1300 845 521